Our hearts go out to everyone affected by coronavirus (COVID–19) in our community. Tostada Regia’s health and safety policies have always followed industry, the City of Houston, and FDA guidelines. Proactively, we have been strengthening all measures by staying close to the official guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our customers and employees.
Here are just some of the proactive and preventative measures we are taking to keep our community safe while doing our best to serve you.
IN OUR RESTAURANTS:
FOOD TEMPERATURE & PREPARATION
- We store our ingredients at the proper temperature (below 40 degrees Fahrenheit)
- We constantly monitor our food before, during and after preparation and cooking
- Implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures for high-trafficked areas, restrooms, door handles, surfaces and equipment, appliances, tables, table top devices, menus and more
- Using the most effective disinfectants and cleaning detergents against COVID-19, such as LEMON PLUS and more.
- All Team Members are following rigorous handwashing procedures, based on CDC recommendations, throughout their shifts and interactions as well as using special gloves to handle all food ingredients.
Only trained personnel are permitted in the kitchen, storage and refrigeration areas.
- While our dine-in service was available, thoughtful consideration was placed on what was on our tables and what our guests interacted with during each visit
DELIVERY & TO-GO:
- When packaging all delivery and to-go orders, our Team Members are following rigorous handwashing measures.
- All Curbside orders are being prepared and packaged with your health and safety top of mind
- Maintaining close communication with our food delivery partners; UberEats, DoorDash and GrubHub, who delivers our food, to monitor their precautionary measures as well as those of their drivers.
We are working tirelessly to do what’s best for our community. we are committed to navigating through these difficult circumstances with your safety at the forefront of everything we do. We appreciate your loyalty, understanding, trust and patience.
Stay safe, and we remain available to serve you.