The safety and health of our customers and employees is the most important, therefore and following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and with the information available, we have taken extreme precautions in all our branches and we are taking all the measures to prevent contagion of COVID-19.While the confirmed cases in our community are not alarming, simple precautions and planning can make a big difference. Continuing with our commitment to safeguard the well-being of the customers and employees of infection, we adapt to the recommendations and materials following the instructions of the authorities.
How can I avoid COVID-19 infection?
According to the CDC, the immediate health risk of COVID-19 for the American public is low. However, you can help prevent the spread of respiratory illness with these actions.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and throw it in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
For more information.
Houston Health Department:
Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm
Saturday 9 am to 3 pm