Your Tostada Regia family wishes you a great Thanksgiving with the ones you love. Check out these 5 ideas !
- Mexican Thanksgiving Bread: Roasted Chile Cornbread – Looking to add a little extra spice to your traditional cornbread? This is a recipe for you!
- Mexican Thanksgiving Side: Mexican-Style Roasted Corn This recipe is akin to the corn sold in Mexican street markets and is oh-so-good when garnished with a little cilantro and fresh chile powder.
- The most important part, the Mexican style turkey – Turkey in Mole Poblano Mole poblano for Thanksgiving? Don’t mind if we do.
- Mexican dessert: Mexican Bread Pudding This recipe is traditionally a Lenten staple in Mexican culture, but we think that it is appropriate for Thanksgiving as well. Using piloncillo, a Mexican brown sugar, this is the ultimate end-piece to your Thanksgiving meal.
- Now for the final touch, the drinks! Cranberry Margarita Skip the cranberry sauce and head straight to the liquor cabinet this year. Cranberry margaritas are the perfect Mexican Thanksgiving cocktail!
If these recipes are too hard for you to figure out, well just stop by one of our Tostada Regia locations, and celebrate with us!